Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hope


Our friend Greg called on a Wednesday afternoon in October to share some devastating news, and three months ago today was the first time I heard my friend Sara's voice after losing their beautiful baby Samuel. I weep as I remember the freshness of it all that day, of hearing her broken heart and just crying with her as she tried to process all the details. This baby they had prayed for, that we all had prayed for, had entered into heaven much earlier than any of us expected. The news was shocking and it has really been a learning process about God's character, about loss and grief, and about support. I know many of our friends and family have prayed for our dear friends, and many still ask how they are doing so Sara gave me permission to share their blog. See how they are doing, please continue to pray for HOPE for them as the sorrow is still evident and they long to feel the intense healing and renewed promises that only our Lord can provide. http://hintzshappenings.blogspot.com/

No comments: