The Hintz family gave Isabel a very special nickname before leaving the seminary - Easkerbella. It's unique and crazy, and the funny thing is that it's very fitting. "Easker" is always making us laugh. When we're watching the boys play basketball, she'll look for their shoes to line them all up in a line and if she has a sack of any shape or size, she'll stuff it full of anything she can find around the house. She really keeps herself busy! At night she has some unusual "rituals" - place four to five cloth diapers horizontal across the pillow before placing head directly in the center, find all of mommy & daddy's candles in their room and set them all along pillows and arms, insist on tickling under the "armpits." Isn't that such a "princess" word? She has a belly laugh that is indescribable, is always asking about her brothers by calling them "my boys" and she'll look me right in the eyes and say, "mama we are da girwls." Yes, little sister, we are. Sometimes I wish I could freeze time for just a little while.
1 comment:
We miss our little Easkerbella... and the rest of you too:)
Wish we could have relived last years Valentine's Dance. I could have used a really good hearty laugh! I smile just thinking about it:)
We love you guys!
Sara
Post a Comment