Saturday, February 26, 2011

Look Alikes




My sweet Adam turned ten last month. Oh how the times flies. My artsy, dramatic little boy born in England (15 minutes after we made it to the hospital-sweet supernatural childbirth) and then whisked away with us to be stationed in Iceland just eight weeks later. Precious Adam, I pray that your heart continues to be so nurturing and tender for people and especially little ones. Your compassion, creativity and thoughtfulness is incredible and I'm so excited to see what the Lord continues to orchestrate in your life. I love that my ten year old boy is a Baby Whisperer. Who would have ever guessed it?

**

When he was first born I often heard that Adam looked like me...hmmm, funny how things change. This is a picture of Chad at the same age.

**

I remember so clearly, those tiny Adam days. He was SO hungry (still is) and preferred to scream vs. cry. Oh how sweet it is that he outgrew that. (It will make him smile that I typed that ;)) He also was physically fearless. We'd go to the indoor playground on base and when he was barely able to walk, he'd insist on going to the top of the highest enclosed slide and repeatedly go down. Boy did I get some "looks" and comments letting such a little one take such risks, but after going down a few times and nearly breaking my own knees, I could tell he was good to go! Love you bud!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Wow, that is crazy how much he looks like Chad now... such a sweet precious boy he is:) Give him and the rest love from the Hintz family!
Miss you Becky!
Sara