Thursday, September 1, 2011

Baseball: Summer Recap Post #1

















Here's what the Boggs Baseball Lineup looked like for 2011. I know we're wrapping up summer but I think I'll try to still post snippets of what we experienced. These three LOVE playing! Drew played with the 11-13 yr. olds and Evan and Grant took in the action with the 7 & 8 yr. old team. Evan and Grant would often wear their uniforms on game days from the moment they woke up. Twice I caught them trying to wear them under their church clothes! It was fun watching and cheering them on. The season had us mostly moving in the same direction and traveling to the same towns. A neat thing happened for Evan this year, he was chosen as one of the All Star Players and was able to play on a specially selected team. Also Drew's team won second place overall in their Tournament Game.







1 comment:

Sara said...

Yeah Evan... What great pictures Becky... miss you all!