Monday, December 12, 2011

A Day in the Life

If I ever have a prideful parenting *moment* I now have pictures to take me down a notch. Micah has a quiet side, even at this tender age it's best to always have an eye on his whereabouts - good thing I have helpers! He's going to be one to keep us on our toes for sure! I was right beside him, four feet from him, cooking up a storm...wait, did you think I was reading a magazine with my feet up? Sneaking a little chocolate? No, no, that's only for dentists' waiting rooms for this mama ;).

Anyhow, Micah decided to have a little puppy treat, and at first I thought "Oh at least he didn't EAT any!" Gag. But upon further investigation, the kibble on his little fat chin proved otherwise. And look at that face!


















He's thinking, "One more quick try before she takes it all away from me!" It was not just kibble but the water, oh yes - he had a nice little time. Silly baby!

No comments: