Friday, July 10, 2009

Now and Then




I'm feeling sentimental lately. Three years ago we started this journey known as coming to "The Seminary" and in a few weeks we're leaving. People warned that the kids would grow a lot during our season here, people often warn us of that. Oh, to actually see it though. Crazy. We came with a 7,5,3,2 & 8 month old, we'll leave with a 10,8,6,5,3 & 15 month old. It takes me a minute to wrap my head around it, so Adam was Grant's age NOW and Evan was Isabel's age NOW. I feel sorry for anyone who has accidentally stumbled across this blog and doesn't actually know us and the kids' names. Sorry.
We're going to miss this bushy, shady backyard forest. There's so much we're going to miss, I thought about doing a tribute but there's just too much. Now were there rocky times? Come on now, this blog is only so big... ;)

1 comment:

Blogzilla said...

Wow! It's awesome to see the differences! 3 years has really flown by. Looking forward to seeing you next week!