Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day








Who is that flying man on the zipline?
I am married to the most amazing man. He's a fantastic father who is so in love with his family, his friends, his church. He has a heart for amazing causes and especially aches for the orphan.
And he has a wild side. You should see him dance! Today I praise the Lord for blessing me with such a man as this.
Like arrows in the hands of a warrior
are sons born in one’s youth.
Blessed is the man
whose quiver is full of them.
They will not be put to shame
when they contend with their enemies in the gate. Psalm 127:4-5

1 comment:

Sara said...

Yeah, I will NEVER forget his dancing... oh my goodness:) Still makes me totally laugh and smile when I remember that night:)

What great guys God blessed us with huh??? Love you friend! Praying for you!
Sara