Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The day we got "breakfast in bed."


Adam and Grant got the kiddos together and decided that I needed breakfast in bed because I "was pregnant." And then he decided since grape juice and many small children don't always work well on carpet, he moved us to the kitchen table. So here we are all around our fancy feast they worked so hard on. Then later that night, he surprised Chad by having it all set up for him when he got home from bible study. We were all in bed, otherwise we'd have a picture of that too. Sweetpeas.
***
They enjoyed watching me eat and dropped many, many hints of what they would love to taste too.

2 comments:

Amy said...

How sweet! I remember when we used to do that for Mom! :)

Sara said...

How precious... candles even, I am so impressed:) I was surprised to see that Asher was smaller than Jack and Ethan... I just figured he would be taller:) Give him a BIG hug from all of us... give hugs all around:)
Sara