
Last picture of Our Six Kids. There's so much to say about that, but I need to get to Bible Study tonight. There's been an emergency so I'm on standby to teach...unless I can sweetly talk one of the other dear folks into doing it ;). Today's been quite a day for the pastor that I love. He has visited with a dear woman who was close to taking her life, an atheist, another who is agnostic, and then came home to the news that a precious Christian woman from our Franklin church is dying. He made it there just in time...there's always so much going on in ministry (and those examples that I just mentioned all took place while I took a short nap this afternoon). Maybe we should have invested in some knee pads to get through - I
love to lift him up as he works with everyone and I know that role of prayer/intercession is important and essential. He does an amazing job of balancing it all, and has gifts that I can only dream of. He is the most humble individual I know. God is so, so good.
3 comments:
Wow, Becky, all of the kids look so big! And I have to agree with Beth, you are beautiful in those pics. Can't wait for the news of your newest one's arrival!
I love this picture.
Louis
This is such a cute picture! Your blog is very cute too! (Just to let you know, I'm Sara Hintz's niece, I think you're one of her really good friends!) God bless :)
Post a Comment