Monday, May 28, 2012

June 2nd Prayer Request


This month has been full.  We've had a Vota concert, visitors (my mom, sister Amy and her friend Frank), more visitors (the Emery family), camping and fishing (a couple of times), the wrapping up of school, meeting up with friends (the Hedstroms, where was my camera?), the wrapping up of several of our church programs, and the purchase of a new toy.  I haven't blogged in ages and my goal was to simply blog once a month with a short update.  Well... as you scroll you can see I've done my usual catch up posts. 

My main reason for blogging on this special Memorial day is a prayer request.  And I'm sorry it has to be sort of a teaser.  I need you to pray for Chad on the 2nd of June.  I'm not able to give many details, but I will soon and I promise not to make you wait an entire month.  I know I have some dependable praying friends and family and I'm depending on you to join me in lifting him up, to put his best foot forward as he goes for a military-related interview.  There's been a few new twists and turns with future plans for our family and I can't wait to share them with you all.  Thank you so much prayer warriors!

And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.  Colossians 3:17

1 comment:

Sara said...

Of course you an count on us to pray!!! Can't wait to hear all the details! Loved hearing all the updates... I think Isabel has to be one of the most beautiful of Gods creation... She has the most precious expressions! Love ALL those Boggs kids... Miss you friend!