Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Thank you!
Thanks for the prayers for Chad's interview on June 2nd, prayers were answered and it went really well. He's in the midst of a paperwork headache but he's peaceful too...things are moving forward, maybe not according to "our" timeframe, but it will all be fine in the end -God continues to teach us that whole "patience" fruit (even though I try to convince Him that I think I have it, right?) ;). You'll have to hang tight just a little longer before the "big reveal" of what's truly going on. But if you know us, you know that a surprise from us is to be expected from time to time. The things that are happening are pretty unexpected and shocking (well they may be to some), and so to share it will be a lot of fun.
Soon I'll have to post about my day with Isabel - to a conference by Leslie Ludy, called Set Apart Girl where we had fun learning all about God's sacred intent for our lives, the world's definition of beauty versus God's (www.setapartgirl.com). Plus I'll try to share some precious pictures of some special friends who came for a visit. So, stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait to hear more about your time with Easkerbella:) Praying as always:)
Miss you friend!
Post a Comment