Friday, January 31, 2014

Introducing our little "nugget of JOY"

We finally have the news that the final papers are signed (those necessary before we go to court in March) so it is with excitement that we introduce Leah Jasmin.  She was born on the 1st of September and we met her that same day.  I cannot wait to share with you all that the Lord did through this adoption, His faithfulness confirmed His love for adoption and His presence was felt through all of the ups and downs. 

This baby girl...brings us such JOY!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I love her! What a sweetie. Thanking God with you!

Sara said...

I love her!:) She is sooooo worth the wait! What an answer to many prayers she is... We are thrilled she is a part of your family! Yay God!!!

Hedstrom family said...

What a precious princess! :-)

Unknown said...

Congrats, Becky and crew! What a wonderful addition to your family!