Our close friends, the Hintz family, came to the seminary last week so that Sara and I could go to the local homeschool conference. It was SUCH a blessing to have them hang out with us for a few days. They're like family to us and so to have them here right in the midst of a tough time was very refreshing. We needed the laughs and the cries.
A homeschool conference is very exciting, I'm not kidding. It's a highlight of my year. Sara and I attended the conference with hundreds of other home educating families to get a good grasp of *religious relativism *new tolerance and *philisophical pluralism. I know, doesn't it just give you the shivers?
On a more serious note, their little man Samuel Mark would have turned eight months this week. We miss him and continue to unite in prayer for intense healing and renewed promises from our Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment