Boy have we been needy in the prayer department, haven't we? Well I'm sending out a request once again, and at this time I am not going to give out specific details. But please pray for the Boggs family's vicarage assignment.
Thank you.
While we repeat a favorite Proverb ~ 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
On a positive note, once our computer gets fixed I'll get some pictures of our Nebraska trip posted. Chad's grandma and grandpa celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary! We were also able to get some quick visits with a few of our friends and hang out with our families. Good memory making that always goes really fast!
1 comment:
We had such a delightful visit with your family:) Wish you could have been there with us... but looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks. We are praying... without ceasing, for you all!
Sara
Post a Comment