A sneak peak into a day in our life...
Friday, February 19, 2010
For curious minds
This is vicar being a good sport allowing me to attempt to illustrate for all of you, inquiring minds, his walk to his church office. First you see him at the front door, laptop and thermos full of french pressed, freshly ground, medium blend Starbucks coffee in hand. Can you smell it? Next you see him round the corner of the house by the lovely brick planter. The suspense. Will him make it? It's just so cold. It's actually not that cold, if it were, he'd be wearing his thick Columbia jacket, stocking hat and gloves. He doesn't like to be cold. And in the third picture we see he makes it. Great. Have a good day honey! I asked him to wave but...well he had already walked pretty slow so I could get these great shots and all and he is such a busy guy. Maybe next time. Or not, he said that it was a little corny. But I don't want to forget these memories. He knows that, so he smiles and obliges in my tactics. And the last photo is Adam heading to preconfirmation class. He made it safely too! Wait a second, why is that kid wearing cowboy boots with his workout pants? And where is his coat? Woe, and there's Drew too. I seriously looked at that picture four times before I saw Drew standing in front of the bush. He's probably wearing cowboy boots too. That's how we roll.
A sneak peak into a day in our life...
A sneak peak into a day in our life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment