Call Day
The Call Service will be held on Tuesday, April 27, at 7:00 p.m. in The Chapel of St. Timothy and St. Titus in St. Louis. Candidate Calls will be announced by Rev. Robert Hoehner as Director of Placement and presented by Rev. Dr. Larry Stoterau representing the Council of Presidents in their role as the Board of Assignments.
This is the BIG day to hear the official assigning of churches for vicars and pastors. We'll be listening to the service, via their "live streaming." Woo Hoo.
Feel free to join us. We'll be listening to Vicar Chad Boggs' name and many of our friends.
www.csl.edu
Then go to the Quick Links section "Call Day 2010."
The countdown is on, I have heard that emotions are "running high" on campus. I can't imagine, oh yes, I guess I can. We've lived it and I can honestly say that I will really enjoy watching it from Red Cloud, Nebraska. God worked it all out and we are so grateful, all the glory is His alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment