Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Here SHE is!

Our baby doll got glasses today! She's adjusting really well, leaves them on great. I only shed a few tears seeing her with them for the first time and those big brown eyes I prayed for just five years ago. Her Daddy admitted that it isn't easy for him either. Red with flowers is what she requested!

4 comments:

Linda said...

I think she looks super cute!

Blogzilla said...

Precious Isabel! She looks adorable! I bet it will be an adjustment...maybe not even as much for her as for the rest of you. I kept trying to guess which child it would be - I didn't guess right!

Sara said...

Ok, I NEVER thought to think of Isabel being the one:) Tell her this is very funny, but her glasses look just like mine:) We could be twins:) Give her a BIG hug from me:) Love you all!
Sara

fiveoutofafrica said...

I know, both boys started glasses and patching for lazy eye our first year in St Louis. It was hard, but stories of what could happen without glasses made us bold in supporting them and keeping them on. Isaiah was only 4!