Friday, April 15, 2011

Three


Our little partner here is turning three tomorrow. It is so hard to believe. He's really growing up! Doesn't he just look like a little cowboy from Red Cloud, Nebraska? I am overwhelmed with gratitude for his life, for his birthmother and her braveness. For God who brought us this precious gift, and stood by us through the highs and lows. We are changed forever.


***


I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Samuel 1:27

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh my sweet Asher boy... I remember talking to you Becky on the drive back from Florida when you were about to head to the hospital when he was born:) Wow, that went quick, yet in other respects seems like more than 3 years. Give that precious boy lots of love from us and lots of hugs:) We miss you all! Lets talk soon!
Sara